Physids for shipping

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

onah

Aquarium Advice Freak
hey guys i have prob about 50-60 physids for shipping costs which is prob about $5(i really have no idea how many are there!lol). i got them from a friend of mine who pulled them from his tank, he knew i was all into snails and thought i would like them. i looked around before putting them in any of the tanks, and found that they are used for feeders sometimes. so i fig i would ask around before i got rid of them. i must give stern warning to the newbs and those that dont know these snails eat apparently ANYTHING they can! i read stories about people losing half of there apple snails(the little ones apparently get in to there larger friends shells and eat them inside out!) and large quantitys of marisas to these little buggers, there a pest snail! i think u are supposed to keep them in a seperate aquarium and crush them before u give them to your fish, i really dont know but i dont care to keep them, so if anybodys up for Physids, there up for grabs. only a few dayz though, dont want them in my tank:)

Back
Top Bottom