Picked up my gbr today !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Asherly_x

Aquarium Advice Regular
Just wanted to share with you all...

Picked up my new gbr today got two of them their colours are amazing! Sorry for the bad photo quality but it's hard to get a good shot of these guys !

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1405708918.320621.jpg

That's actually an electric blue ram, same species but different color morph

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

I didn't realise there was an electric blue! sorry newbie here ! Not to be worried though as I did research the rams before I ordered them ! They certainly do catch your eye OH is jealous need to watch they don't move into his tank :)

I paid £17.20 each for mine not sure on conversion rates but I'm assuming it would work out $20+??

I paid £17.20 each for mine not sure on conversion rates but I'm assuming it would work out $20+??

Wow. I got a pair for £12.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice assuming the app didn't crash.

Wow. I got a pair for £12.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice assuming the app didn't crash.

I seen them in pets at home £18 for a pair but in our household their fish don't have a good success rate. I got a friend who has a local shop to order me them in. I'm quite pleased with them but if the OH found out how much I paid for them I'm sure he would leave me haha

I have 2 fish (not rams) right now that we're for sale for $36 each, so about £21. It's a good thing I'm single otherwise someone would have killed me lol but I did have trade in credits and got them basically for free

I have 2 fish (not rams) right now that we're for sale for $36 each, so about £21. It's a good thing I'm single otherwise someone would have killed me lol but I did have trade in credits and got them basically for free

Ohh no, here we go.. i have one fish that cost $75, I lied and said it was on trade or my gf would have booted me..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I picked up 3 bronze Cory's, 3 panda Cory's my 2 gbr spent about £70 odd but my friend had a stunning crown tail betta so picked that up for the OH to take the eyes off my fish bill !!

Let's see the betta! That's next on my list.. i go on rescue missions weekly for a nice specimen..

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1405718283.538404.jpg that's him ! His colours are so much nicer than in pic only have an iPhone for camera ?

Nice!! I'm thinking I want a bluish type..

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1405718445.359279.jpg this was our old betta god rest his soul. We rescued him from an oscar tank and was pretty beat up when we brought him home! He passed away last week :(

I couldn't make my mind up today my friend bought about 8 in her order I could have easily chose every single one ! I have banned myself from asking what's on her stock list

Back
Top Bottom