For Sale: Pittbullys Moving Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pittbully13

Aquarium Advice Addict
It's hard to do this but my loss is your gain. I'm moving out the country and won't be taking my stuff so it must go. Shipping for all equipment is $10.

Finnex 30in planted plus 2 $60 each.
Ehiem classic 250 with all media and hoses and in line diffuser $60
5lbs co2 tank $50
Aquatek deluxe regulator $50
St international mini regulator kit, no co2 cartridge $40
50lbs flourite black, looks brown good possibility it will have snails $30

I also have plants and fish I need to sell. Let me know what your looking for, I might have it.

Eric

Hey Pitt was wondering if you had any large background plants. Preferably swords. Let me know!

Pitt, what part of NC are you in? I'm possibly interested in the substrate, and maybe some of the fish. I have a 55g that's currently empty...

Some really good deals here! If I only had more tanks.
Sad to see this time has finally come. You mentioned this last year and I kept thinking June is so far away. Ciao!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Substrate gone and most plants. Fish I still have available is mating pair of ABN plecos, bunch of ABN pleco juveniles, bunch of tiger endlers, and 5 serpae tetras.

Still have everything else.

What qualifies as a "bunch" of endlers? And are you willing to ship the fish?

Fixing to move myself so I'm not sure why I'm asking.... Really is an addiction isnt it?

What qualifies as a "bunch" of endlers? And are you willing to ship the fish?

Fixing to move myself so I'm not sure why I'm asking.... Really is an addiction isnt it?

Please see pic for a bunch reference. Lol. I'm willing to ship. You have no idea the addiction I had.

So that's what happens when you follow the 2 to 1 female to male ratio. Lol

Let me see what this weekend brings, my Wife is itching for an lfs trip With the new tank ready for fish finally.

So last weekend ended up with half a dozen more fish so... :( When are you moving? I'm moving to FL the end of the month, Raleigh is only about an hour out of the way.

Back
Top Bottom