Pittbully's planted tank journey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Quick shot of the tank before work. And when I mean quick it was point, shoot, drive. Show in the quality.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1446119537.297057.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Looking good Pitt! That ram is very punk, does that mean she's about to lay eggs? Is there a pair in this tank?

Edit: perhaps she is very "punk" but I meant to say that s/he is very PINK.

Looking good Pitt! That ram is very punk, does that mean she's about to lay eggs? Is there a pair in this tank?

Edit: perhaps she is very "punk" but I meant to say that s/he is very PINK.

Thanks FP. That's the only Ram I have. She colors up when it's feeding time.

Thanks Clem! And it all started with my daughter wanting a fish. It's funny how some of us got started.

Oh by the way, you make good videos dude [emoji6] and I like your style with your aquascape and the tetras !!!
By the way my wife wanted a betta fish in a bowl one day, after being out of the hobby for a long time. Then I bought an 8gal after that , and started to plant that tank. Well today the fish from my 8gal, are now in my 90gal planted, but my original tank is home to betta !!![emoji1]
I love the schooling fish, so in my big tank I have a good variety of tetras and my tank will be going in the same transitions as yours, hey dude I'm moving soon one day, and its going to suck breaking it all down. But after some thought, and after what you went through, its going to be great given a little time how it eventually comes together!!!

TIME is what it takes and of course, patience...[emoji622]

Clem.

Oh by the way, you make good videos dude [emoji6] and I like your style with your aquascape and the tetras !!!
By the way my wife wanted a betta fish in a bowl one day, after being out of the hobby for a long time. Then I bought an 8gal after that , and started to plant that tank. Well today the fish from my 8gal, are now in my 90gal planted, but my original tank is home to betta !!![emoji1]
I love the schooling fish, so in my big tank I have a good variety of tetras and my tank will be going in the same transitions as yours, hey dude I'm moving soon one day, and its going to suck breaking it all down. But after some thought, and after what you went through, its going to be great given a little time how it eventually comes together!!!

TIME is what it takes and of course, patience...[emoji622]

Clem.

Clem thanks for the luv! I really enjoy making videos and I hope to put out more. My wife thinks I'm crazy, and she's probably right. Lol

I'm a little embarrassed of the condition of the tank. It's scratched all in the front of it and I think I may need to reseal it since the silicone is opaque and has bubbles in it. But hey that's what you get for an Craigslist special.

I really like tetras too; probably one of my favorite fish, especially when they shoal.

I'm moving next year and I'm dreading thinking about it. I'm moving out of county so I'm probably have to get rid of everything?

Clem thanks for the luv! I really enjoy making videos and I hope to put out more. My wife thinks I'm crazy, and she's probably right. Lol

I'm a little embarrassed of the condition of the tank. It's scratched all in the front of it and I think I may need to reseal it since the silicone is opaque and has bubbles in it. But hey that's what you get for an Craigslist special.

I really like tetras too; probably one of my favorite fish, especially when they shoal.

I'm moving next year and I'm dreading thinking about it. I'm moving out of county so I'm probably have to get rid of everything?

Wow, that's a big move your doing. I hope it all goes well for you guys!!![emoji1]

Clem.

Where are you moving? I will not allow you too simply throw it in sir.. i will literally start a go fund me page to ship you a 20long and eeeeeerrryyyyyy thang else needed to rock out over seas.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'm heading to Italy next AUG. all I'll be doing is getting rid of the 110v stuff and replace it with 220v. Lol

Then enter aquascaping contests and win, then take over the world.

I'm heading to Italy next AUG. all I'll be doing is getting rid of the 110v stuff and replace it with 220v. Lol

What draws you to Italy?

sit in silence...

Where are you moving? I will not allow you too simply throw it in sir.. i will literally start a go fund me page to ship you a 20long and eeeeeerrryyyyyy thang else needed to rock out over seas.

Hey, Brooks.
Tell him to build a fish CAVE like yours!!! And the he will stay!!![emoji39]

Clem.

What draws you to Italy?

sit in silence...

My job is taking me there. It's gonna be a culture shock, especially for the fam.

Hey, Brooks.
Tell him to build a fish CAVE like yours!!! And the he will stay!!![emoji39]

Clem.

I would love a fishroom/gallery as cool as Brooks, but when they tell me to move (literally and figuratively) I move.

?

My job is taking me there. It's gonna be a culture shock, especially for the fam.

I would love a fishroom/gallery as cool as Brooks, but when they tell me to move (literally and figuratively) I move.

I know it'll be hard. I beg you, please make the most of your time there. Of course I don't mean you, but too many of us get stationed and complain how much it sucks without ever giving the place a chance. It's a beautiful country and once you leave areas where locals are hardened by ignorant behavior, rather genial. Not gonna lie, pretty jealous!

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Arrivederci! Hope you will continue to post here on AA after you move. Big adventures for you and your family. Get yourself a decent, custom made bicycle while you are out there.
I guess there will be an auction for all of your 110v equipment and livestock sometime next year.

I know it'll be hard. I beg you, please make the most of your time there. Of course I don't mean you, but too many of us get stationed and complain how much it sucks without ever giving the place a chance. It's a beautiful country and once you leave areas where locals are hardened by ignorant behavior, rather genial. Not gonna lie, pretty jealous!

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Trust me. I will make the most of it and hopefully come back with a new language and a new appreciation for the US. I'm planning to travel a lot to get the full experience and to integrate nicely. Matter of fact I made a friend on my way over to the Middle East, an Italian who lives in Rome. I plan to also finding an aquascaping club or something to get involved with. Fingers crossed.

Arrivederci! Hope you will continue to post here on AA after you move. Big adventures for you and your family. Get yourself a decent, custom made bicycle while you are out there.
I guess there will be an auction for all of your 110v equipment and livestock sometime next year.

Ciao Fresh! I plan to continue to post since it will be a way to connect to home and probably an new thread=new tank. I ride now, MTB and road. So I differently plan to ride in Italy, maybe Giro de Italy contender? Lol

If I do keep anything it will be my lights, but I will have to double check the to see if the power supply is capable of 220 or I can run a converter. PittbullyBid? PayPal only. Lol

And here I thought you where moving to Italy for the great food...
I guess work is a good reason though.

It suprises me that your movong there for work. Most of the people of working age in Italy go to Germany for I believe 9 months to work, and come home for the other 3 months. Some of my family went the for a 2 week vacation this summer and thats how I heard about this.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'm getting a head start with enjoying foreign countries. Check out this "hard scape" Petra.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1446824556.797381.jpg

Booom! Moss and erios!

Back
Top Bottom