planning my second tank!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Evo8

Aquarium Advice Freak
Ok so im starting to plan my second tank! Im dreaming of a lionfish (dwarf) snowflake combo..pending on if I go with my spare 20g or if I upgrade it. If I dont im gonna do one or the other..anything I should know other than the eel will probly outgrow thr tank in a year( which will give me an excuse for a bigger tank)? Would a 20g long be more suited? Could a dwarf lionfish live in the 20l or is it not tall enough?

Neither one of us has a tank big enough to even consider a snowflake eel; but I am kind of in the same predicament with the dwarf Lion. I have a 55g for a second tank. I want to either do an Angelfish tank or save up and do dwarf lion tank! You def. Need atleast a 55g tank to even think about lion fish (even dwarfs). And snowflake eels grow huge quick!

But if you upgrade to a 75g you could def. Have both comfortably. Maybe even a med. Size lion. I love Eels I have a peacock eel in my Tropical tank now. he is one of my favs.

Yeah..on Petco it says 20 g. For eel. 30 for lionfish dwarf. Live aquaria 55 for both and somewhere else says 30 for eel

Yeah..on Petco it says 20 g. For eel. 30 for lionfish dwarf. Live aquaria 55 for both and somewhere else says 30 for eel

I'd go with liveaquaria. They are the right most of the time. I say 55 for both as well.

I swear its getting more and more apealing to evict my cichlids out of there 60g tank :x but I think I love them too much..haha

Back
Top Bottom