Planning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishyb

Aquarium Advice Regular
I been off the forum for a while. I finally bought my new house, moved in, and got settled. :cool: This means I can finally start my new tank. I have a tank stand set up to hold a 75/90 gallon tank. Its going to be a 90. I am able to start from square one and want to do it right this time. So, after learning many lessons from my previous 55 gallon tank I am a little wiser, and have gained a lot of knowledge.
Set up Plan:
90 gallon aquarium
Canister filter
White sand
Custom lighting
Real wood
3D background

Questions?
I love those Pictus Catfish, would I be able to house a school of those with some Cichlids?

Will I be able to put Live plants in the tank or will the Cichlids just dig them out? (I plan on taking my time and giving the plants a chance to get established before introducing fish)

I will be posting pictures as the set up progresses. Thank you all for the suggestions.

I haven't really figured out what kind of Cichlids I want yet or what would be a good fit for the tank, but this is what the forum is for right?

Back
Top Bottom