Plant bulbs at Walmart

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Proof of my DG handiwork. He just did this. Then he tried to catch it, probably to replant it. But he wasn't strong enough and so let it go. I tried to take it while he was dragging it, but he gave up too fast.

Attachments

• image-238766929.jpg
    image-238766929.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 66
HAHAHA well at least he is never bored! I wonder if you float the bulbs if he will push them around like water polo hahaha He sounds funny to watch. You need to do a video of him on youtube with all his shenanigans!

HAHAHA well at least he is never bored! I wonder if you float the bulbs if he will push them around like water polo hahaha He sounds funny to watch. You need to do a video of him on youtube with all his shenanigans!

All of his shenanigans? That would be one long video. When I vac, he bites the vac and bolts. He tries to school with my Cory cats. If you touch his plants, you are now on the same level as Hitler and will be assassinated.

What a bad boy!

He needs some some plastic plants, the floral kind with metal wires in them!

Bad boy? The little jerkwad bit me again! He needs to go to time-out, but that tank has eggs in it. I need a permanent time-out tank for that little monster fish. No aggression now toward his tank mates. Only my hand.

Doesn't he know you aren't supposed to bite the hand that feeds you?!!!

I thought the wired stemmed plants was a good one!

Bad boy? The little jerkwad bit me again! He needs to go to time-out, but that tank has eggs in it. I need a permanent time-out tank for that little monster fish. No aggression now toward his tank mates. Only my hand.

I got some of the bulbs recently an they have been floating for almost 2 weeks and I havent seen them do anything yet...I am crossing my fingers they do something!!

Back
Top Bottom