Plant Clippings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Purrbox

Aquarium Advice Addict
I've got the following up for grabs. Mostly medium and high light plants. No charge for the plants or shipping, but I do require that your tank be setup and ready for the plants when I ship them. This includes making sure that your tank has the appropriate parameters to give the plants a fighting chance.

Available:
Rotala Rotundifolia - good sized bunch
Rotala Rotundifolia "Colorata" - two or three stems
Micranthemum Umbrosum (Baby Tears) - good sized bunch
Hemianthus Micranthemoides "Erect" - one or two small stems

Looking for:
Marsilea Minuta or Marsilea Angustifolia (Clovers)
Eleocharis Parvulus (Dwarf Hairgrass)
Rotala Magenta
Rotala Wallichii
Cryptocoryne Willisii

I ship on Mondays and will likely have a few more plants to include by then. If you're interested in my clippings, please PM me. If I haven't sent you plants before, include a brief desc of the tank(s) that the plants will be going into (size, lighting, CO2, ferts).

If you have some of the plants that I'm looking for, please PM me with a list of what you have and what you would like in return (plants and/or cash).

Thanks for looking!

Wow! You eating shipping costs? 8O

'Course I'm a salty, but couldn't help but noticing your kindness.

...or is it just that proud parent wanting to see your stuff around the country in well desrving tanks? :wink:

As of right now the shipping costs are balancing out between the plants that I receive and the plants that I send out. If in the future I'm spending more on shipping than I'm receiving back I'll probably start asking that recipients pay shipping costs.

All plants have been claimed.

Still Looking for:
Marsilea Minuta or Marsilea Angustifolia (Clovers)
Eleocharis Parvulus (Dwarf Hairgrass)
Rotala Magenta
Rotala Wallichii
Cryptocoryne Willisii

Back
Top Bottom