Plant ID and viability?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

brendude

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Im trying to start a small little 1/2 gallon tank thatll be low maintenance with plants around my local area. Im not too sure what these are but theyre definitely carpeting around the wall of my front yard. That area doesnt get too much light, just seems kind of moist. I wouldnt be using anything more than a 13 watt lamp on my desk for maybe 6-8 hr a day. I was hoping that maybe someone could I.D. the plant though. Im not really sure if itd even survive submursed but I'd try a dry start first cause I'm pretty sure ripping them out would already shock it. Ive got some plant nutrient substrate in, its not very fine but I can ground it if I need to. PS no fish are goin in the tank lol. Maybe a snail from a local pond. Anyways please let me know what you think, this might be a stupid idea but thats why I wanted to ask you guys first. Thanks for readin [emoji16].20180718_170452.jpeg20180718_170456.jpeg20180718_170501.jpeg20180718_170507.jpeg20180718_170513.jpeg

Might be creeping Jenny but growing in less light; smaller leaves and darker (not lime green)
Hmm yeah, I googled some pictures but Im not too sure. I think Ill try it out anyways though. Thanks for the help!

Back
Top Bottom