Plant Id

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It looks like either ludwigia repens or something similar, although it's quite red for repens. L. 'Rubin' and L. hybrid 'red' are also options. Where did you get it?

Dallas North Aquarium Addison Texas...i emailed them and asked but nothing back...they have awsome products but there customer service isnt so.... Its about 18 inches looks great it was green but I put it in my 55 and about a few days later it was as red as roses...

Dallas North Aquarium Addison Texas...i emailed them and asked but nothing back...they have awsome products but there customer service isnt so.... Its about 18 inches looks great it was green but I put it in my 55 and about a few days later it was as red as roses...

That store is pretty great, But you're right on their customer service. Your best bet is to drive up there and look for yourself though not many of their plants make it in their tanks for very long

That store is pretty great, But you're right on their customer service. Your best bet is to drive up there and look for yourself though not many of their plants make it in their tanks for very long

Yea I went up there the day after and they had sold the other 2...they only had 3...i asked and no one could remember what it was...i think it is one of the lugwigia...possibly ludwigia ovalis...

Seeing how tall it gets and fast how do I control the grow? Just snippy snippy...if so how and where?

Back
Top Bottom