Plant ID

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry for the bad picture btw. I can take clearer pictures if needed

A clearer picture would be much better but it looks a bit like hygrophila augustifolia.

Sent from my iPad using science

Looks like heteranthera zosterfolia, aka 'Star grass'. Most hydrophila sp. have leaves that come off two at a time, whereas this one looks like it's alternating like stargrass does. Hard to tell 100% with that pic though, but that's where I'd put my money.

Looks like heteranthera zosterfolia, aka 'Star grass'. Most hydrophila sp. have leaves that come off two at a time, whereas this one looks like it's alternating like stargrass does. Hard to tell 100% with that pic though, but that's where I'd put my money.

Thanks, I looked it up and that's it. Now I have one more

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1426824588.598600.jpg

Can anyone ID this? Thanks

Saggitaria subulata?

Sent per three-eyed raven..

Thanks, I looked it up and that's it. Now I have one more

View attachment 267886

Can anyone ID this? Thanks

Agree that it looks like dwarf sag.

Good call on the alternating leaves!

Agree with either dwarf sag, but possibly E. tenellus as they can look similar when newly planted. Would put the money on subulata though.

thanks everyone. seems to be dwarf sag

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom