For Sale: Plant Package

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Galligak

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have medium sized plant package. I'm not sure right now how much will be in it but I do know that there will be:
Bacopa australis
Rotala rotundifolia-some trimmings and some with root systems
Java Moss
Hygrophilia sp. 'Tiger'
Frogbit
Crypt parva (3-4 smaller plants, maybe more if I find any)
Java Fern plantlets (smaller, but not tiny)
And whatever else I feel like throwing in! Possibly some guppy grass, cabomba caroliniana, and corkscrew val.

I'll update this a little later for an exact amount of everything.

I'd like $20 (obo, please be reasonable) plus shipping (small priority flat rate $5.80). PayPal only, and lower 48 states. Please check your state's laws for illegal plants and the weather you'll be having. I'll send this out tomorrow morning bright and early so it's sent out.

All of it together:

I just pulled all this stuff out last night so it'll be good! There may be snails and algae. If you want any more information or pictures just post or PM:)

Thanks for looking!

Okay, I have the final amount that is in this package:
Bacopa australis- 6-7 stems, some are clippings others are rooted, about half and half
Rotala rotundifolia-12-13 stems, some are clippings others are rooted, about half and half
Java Moss- slightly larger than a ping pong ball size amount (little BBA on it, probably could work it out with your fingers)
Hygrophilia sp. 'Tiger'- 2-4 stems, fairly large
Frogbit- about 9-10 plants, not tiny!
Crypt parva- 5-8 plants with 2-4 leaves with each
Java Fern plantlets (smaller, but not tiny)- I think I found 3 or so
Corkscrew Val- 3, there's one that's about 9-10", 6-7" and 5-6", but this is all guessing
Guppy Grass- 3-5 nodes

I also have a piece of driftwood that is for sale for $7 plus shipping.

Bacopa:
Will dust it off

Rotala:

Vals:

All:

Driftwood:

Combine things and save on shipping!

Buy both the package and the driftwood for $25 plus whatever shipping is and I'll throw in a few extra plants as well as a surprise:). I'll ship on Monday!

Your plants seems to have a bit of an aglae issue o_O

Your plants seems to have a bit of an aglae issue o_O
Thanks for the catch with the pictures! It's probably how the pictures turned out as I had just done a PWC and stirred up some of the soil that has escaped the sand, and there is some algae on them (the lower leaves), but not much.

Here's a somewhat better picture. Sorry, not the best but I'm taking them with an iPhone;)

Forgot to say:
The guppy grass, vals, ferns, crypts, moss, and Bacopa are being sold. The frogbit and hygrophilia are being given away with this package for free and if you buy the driftwood as these were given to me for free. I'm sorry if this made any confusion. It made sense in my brain, but apparently not on here. :hide: I'm sorry! And I will make sure to peroxide dip if you want me to. My bad completely!!! Sorry all!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom