Planted Tank Water Circulation Help!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kunthan

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi

Attached is the Current Setup of my Tank Water Circulation.
I still have few spot where the water circulation is less.
Any idea how to increase the flow?

Tank Details:-
------------
Length:48 Hight:24 Width:18

Regards,
Kunthanraj

:thanks::thanks::thanks:

There's a couple things you could do. Depending on your filtration, you could always add another filter. Another option is to use a power head. Hydor is a well respected brand, and they make a number of different sizes for all tanks and water types.

I just put a small power head in my tank to increase the circulation. It certainly helps. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

There's a couple things you could do. Depending on your filtration, you could always add another filter. Another option is to use a power head. Hydor is a well respected brand, and they make a number of different sizes for all tanks and water types.

I just put a small power head in my tank to increase the circulation. It certainly helps. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

+1 I have a Hydor powerhead and it's great.

Caleb

Sorry not sure why i am not able to upload pic of the tank.

One the left top i have wavemaker and the left have spray bar and in center intake tube.

is wave make and powerhead are 2 different ? i see both looks same..sorry for the ODD Question

Sorry not sure why i am not able to upload pic of the tank.

One the left top i have wavemaker and the left have spray bar and in center intake tube.

is wave make and powerhead are 2 different ? i see both looks same..sorry for the ODD Question

A wavemaker is for saltwater aquariums, and a powerhead can be used for either a freshwater or saltwater aquarium.

Back
Top Bottom