For Sale or trade: Plants and substrate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bcarl_10gal

Aquarium Advice Addict
Im getting ready to do a rescape of my tank and would hate to throw out the plants and substrate. I am looking for red cherry shrimp or will sell the plants and substrate. Just pay shipping and a small amount. What i have for grabs:

4-5 corkscrew vals
1 ruffled sword
15ish dwarf sag
Crypt undalta (I am going to grab a few small plantlets)
15lbs of flourite (used for about a year)

Message me if you are interested in anything id hate to throw it away!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1390690498.423117.jpg
    ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1390690498.423117.jpg
    258.5 KB · Views: 207
Substrate is going to be $10+12.35(medium flat rate shipping). Plants will most likely be shipping usps priority mail small flat rate box around $5.80. Pricing on plants is negotiable.

I'm new to plants but want to put live plants in my tank. Are these plants low lights?

What is your current set up? Also id recommend reading the planted tank section to learn a little more. Let me know what ever questions you may have

Honestly I'm not sure. But I've had an Anubis in my tank for about 3 weeks and it seems to be doing just fine. I just want to be safe and stick with low light plants just in case.

Dwarf Sag and Cork Screw Val are now gone. Crypt, Sword and Substrate still up for grabs.

You still have the crypt, sword and substrate left? How much for every thing? Am on a budget?

Sent from my N800 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom