For Sale or trade: Plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zebbie

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have some plants that need to be trimmed back that I'm looking to trade for other aquarium related items. Some plants I am looking for are crypts, other varieties of Anubias or ferns, and other low-med light plants that don't require co2. Would love to trade it all as one package. It should all fit in a medium flat rate box.
Plants:
Anubias H.
Anubias nana petite
Anubias nana
Anubias nana gold
Bolbitis H.
Anubias A.
Anubias barteri
Dwarf water lettuce
Windelov java fern

I also have mts snails that I can include.

More so looking for a trade (with crypts included) but I am willing to sell off plants if no trades are offered. I'll have to look up what average prices these plants are sold for on this site first to determine pricing.

More so looking for a trade (with crypts included) but I am willing to sell off plants if no trades are offered. I'll have to look up what average prices these plants are sold for on this site first to determine pricing.

I have a few crypts but don't think you want them. They are common from pet stores =( And I do have Anubias but not sure the species. I can take pictures tomorrow. Won't get off work till late.

I think I have that Anubias. Not sure about the Cryptocoryne. Here's a couple of the Cryptocorynes I already have in my tank so I would be interested in any other type. image-3038297628.jpg image-966383906.jpg
image-3804699279.jpg

I think I have that Anubias. Not sure about the Cryptocoryne. Here's a couple of the Cryptocorynes I already have in my tank so I would be interested in any other type.

I believe mine are different. They have round edges. But I also have stems of ludwigia repens and palustris I can add to the mix. Or anything in the 2nd pic=)

Going to stop taking offers until I can determine what is still available.

Finally sorted through everything. I no longer have heat packs so local pick up in Hawaii is welcomed or mind your weather.
Pm offers, willing to sell as a whole package or part off plants.
This is what I have left:
- Bolbitis H. (diff. Sized portions but about 30 leaves total)
- windelov java fern (portions total about 15 leaves)
- Anubias nana petite (2 portions with 6 or more leaves each)

Back
Top Bottom