please help identify these fish.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kinda looks like a peacock, look at google nd compare!!!!

k so im not really seeing the female peacock body, both of them definitely look like they have a hap like frame to me. ive got a couple female peacocks in the tank. even looking at them side by side its different. maybe the pictures are not doing it justice.

on this particular fish i was told the "im not 100% sure, but i think that one is a blue ahli female. im like 98% sure"

and what prompted all this questioning of is it really one or not is that the first one we bought doent really look like this one at all. body is the same markings are a bit diff. so im thinking i got bamboozled from one of the two stores.

I agree bout the small one probably is a blue ahli!!!!!!!!!! Nd the bigger one?.... Ummmm

No sorry least you got one.

yep the two big blue males where doing the little cichlid ill circle you you circle me thing but no eggs where being laid. it didnt look like a dominance dance either. hence me thinking i should probably get some females for them.

Yea. Good luck nd maybe you'll get an id on the first one. If take it back nd tell them they had it wrong

Back
Top Bottom