pleco failing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cucumbers and other sinking algae eater plates and pellets she wasnt sucking on any of the fish I just brought it up because its been seen in many studies and I did was doing research about plecos and red parrots. I'm not here to argue on what's rare or not. Or whats true or false so thanks for more opinions. I'm getting quite aggravated at this point.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'm getting quite aggravated at this point.

Why?

Not stating that it doesn't happen, just that it's super rare. Think of the number of plecos that people keep and compare that to the number of people that have issues with plecos attacking fish.

That being said, plecos are armored tanks. They couldn't really care less if a fish picks at them, especially a fish with a mouth as deformed as a parrot cichlid. Their scales are thick enough that cichlids will usually end up going after their eyes because nowhere else is effective. I doubt it was from the parrot cichlid, especially since it wasn't showing aggression to the pleco.

Did she have a sunken belly?

No. I'm sorry I'm not aggravated at your comment just a few other people who make know it all comments. It came out of the blue. Its just sad is all

Sent from my SM-N910T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom