Plumbing question for sump

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's a good start, but you'll need more always keep an eye on CL, I found a guy that picked up a 220 off CL and decided he wanted to start off with fresh rock rathe than what came with the tank so he gave me enough rock an coral skeleton to fill two 35 gallon totes for $50 and while I was there I got him to through in a quiet one 6000 for $20, so always keep an eye on CL

Holy smokes you stole that and ya I check cl a lot but I live in tx so it's a big state for one and aquarium stuff isn't that common lol.

Yeah, my friend devin moved to P.A. From outside Amarillo, he said depending on where you are the towns can be pretty far apart

O ya if I even want to go to a ok fish store I have to drive an hour and a half.

Closest store that I like to support is 30miles one way and then there's two near moms house @ 55 miles east, and there's thatpetplace @ 55 miles west, needless to say I get around a bit

Yup, I spent months collecting the equipment for the 150 build and drilled through 4" of concrete to put the sump system in the basement, one day my wife came back from grabbing something from the freezer downstairs, she had a slightly dumbfounded look and just said "that's umm, a lot more involved than I thought it would be" but as long as I let her pick out some of the corals going in the tank I get no complaints

Lmao that is awesome and my fiancé is the same way when I had to support under the house she was worried but she gets to look at it and do nothing so that keeps her happy lol.

Except for the more recent addition which is on a concrete slab my house was built in 1860 so no big tanks anywhere but the addition/fish room

Fish room lol that's awesome and ya I have a skimmer in my sump it just got moved around cause of my lighting so never took a pic of it.

1134 watts I have three 250 w halides and four double acetic blues and eight double led's

I have but there just too iffe I've heard mixed views on them and I think I figured up my bill will be under 40 bucks extra a month haven't got my bill yet so we will see lol . Plus for the watts I needed I got my light brand new for 500 bucks.

I've been using the Chinese taotronic units with good success, crazy growth on everything, softies, lps all doing great, just started trying sps, seems good so far, power consumption @ 300 watts and best of all no bulb replacement

Really we'll I guess if I'm not happy with these lights I'll know what to go to next lol . How much were they ? And what's your total watts?

Back
Top Bottom