Polleni

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brizo

Aquarium Advice Activist
Love my polleni got him/her as a juvi. Can't really find much information on them honestly. Few questions i have are I'd like too add another cichlid soon before my polleni gets big any ideas on a tankmate? I have a 5 inch fire eel and a 4 inch delhezi bichir who both don't seem too mind the polleni. Another question is from these pictures could you tell if I have a male or female? I think I have an idea but I'd like to hear what someone else thinks. Any help would be appreciated greatly

image-1284341179.jpg

image-3095675124.jpg

I have one in a 90 gallon with a texas a blood parrot a firemouth a geophagus and some convicts. It works well zero aggression. I also have one in a 150 gallon with an Oscar a jaguar a datnoid a bay snook a cuban a green terror and jack Dempsey and a salvini this also works but a little more aggression. I had the two together but they would fight constantly. As far as sexing I think it's hard to tell at that small. The cichlid room companion website has some good info on them.

Back
Top Bottom