poorly angelfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Canary bird

Aquarium Advice FINatic
HI all.

I have a poorly angelfish , shes been in qt for a week being treated with fungus,finrot and bacteria treatment. she had some kind of fuzzy white stuff on her side and i removed with a q tip (which she just rubbed against and it came off) now it has left a hole and i just wondered if anyone knows what it was ? i didnt get a picture of the fuzz but i have one today of the hole..although its not very good you can still see the hole .. shes doing ok apart from being a little annoyed at me for moving her .. shes eating and swimming as normal, and pooping as normal.
sorry about the pic quality the only light i had spare was a moon light and the meds turn the water a funny colour too ..

Attachments

• 1 poorly dory.jpg
    1 poorly dory.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 68
It could be some type of fungus or parasite, but I'm not sure. Hope this helps!

I wasn't sure so she's had the fungus treatment and now a pwc and on with the parasite treatment !

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

I started her on an anti parasite treatment yesterday .. So I will keep you informed !

She doesn't look great... But like I said she's not happy being moved :( I hope this stuff works ..

Thank you ..... Sadly she died during the night... I'm sad..we only had her for 3 months...she was the last fish I bought from the "bad" fish store... Where 98% have had something wrong with the. , since then I have found a good store ... But I'm sad I lost little dory :(

Back
Top Bottom