porcupine puffer compatible with humu trigger?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
alright cool thanks...are humus less agressive? Could they be compatible with a dwarf angel or a longnose butterfly or a heniochus butterfly? I know I used to have a porcupine and it ate my clownfish. Maybe that was just an agressive puffer and too small of a clown

i had a humu that i sold too my friend and when i first got it is was only agressive too me and would attck the glass and bite me once, but after 2 weeks or so it calmed down, it was about 4" and it lived with a snow flake moray eel with no problems i also sold my friend the eel and the two are living peacefully together still, picassos are one of the not so aggressive triggers, but they have a trigger attitude and teeth and could rip apart a fish, i dont know about teh dwarf angle, im sure the butterflys could be fine if they dont pester the trigger.

I was thinking maybe a spiny box puffer since they're smaller....are those less agressive than a porcupine?

I wouldn't see a problem between the both of them while it's not feeding time. You may see a little aggression when you do feed them. My porcupine is very happy with the Fermosa wrasse that I have.. but if that wrasse dare touch his krill... he is on a death mission.. good thing the wrasse is much faster and the porcupine gives up once he has to swim mor ethen 1/2 the tank. It depends on the size of the fish, bigger the fish sometimes higher the aggression.

My porcupine bites me all the time while I clean the algea off the glass. Good thing he is only 3 inches in length.

Jc

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom