possible feather dusters

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wrasse326

Aquarium Advice Freak
So ive seen big feather dusters in stores but i was wondering if what i have are feather dusters. They look like tiny ones. Theres red ones, orange ones and white and black ones. Ive noticed some of the white and black ones in the sand and the red and orange ones are in little tube looking things on a couple of my rocks. The colored ones suck themselves into the tubes if something goes near them. I couldnt get good pics because their so tiny. Are these tiny feather dusters or something else? Are they going to get bigger?

Ok I got one good picture. Found a decent sized red one. You can kind of see the oranges ones to the right side of the red ones. I posted it in the my fish album. Since it never works when I try to upload to threads

No picture but they sound like it. I have a ton in my tank of varying sizes.

The pic is one my fish album on my profile. I always have problems posting pics on threads. It says it uploaded then its not there so thats all i can do is put it in my album. I didnt know there were feather dusters that small. Theyre cool. But do they get any bigger?

Nope they stay about that size. I have the same exact red ones in my tank :) they are very cool!

Back
Top Bottom