Post pictures of your best looking koi/goldfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fish_lord

Aquarium Advice Regular
Best goldfish/koi/shubunkin

20 gallon fancy goldfish tank
150 gallon koi tank
60 gallon cichlid tank
2 gallon neon tetra tank

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1433951289.329253.jpg

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1433951325.445554.jpg

Back when he was still young. I always thought he had great coloration. I recently let him and the other goldfish go into a private pond. I had them both for about a year and they grew to be over half a foot long in my tank.

Beej1254, what type of goldfish is that!
Dear lord please tell me Alvin is not going to get that big haha!

Hes awsome. My son won our old goldfish at a school fair. Eugene was abt 2" and looked alot like yours. We ended up giving him to a friends pond after he out grew his 40b, lol. It didnt take long. Theyre a blast as long as youve got room. Lots of personality.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

He was a comet goldfish and I got him for 18 cents at a grocery store haha. It's really amazing to see the tiny feeder goldfish grow to be HUGE. what's even better is telling people how to really take care of a goldfish and seeing the reactions you get.

Hes awsome. My son won our old goldfish at a school fair. Eugene was abt 2" and looked alot like yours. We ended up giving him to a friends pond after he out grew his 40b, lol. It didnt take long. Theyre a blast as long as youve got room. Lots of personality.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

they really are cool fish to have. Every time I came home they were right up against the glass to great me. they always swam to the part of the tank you were at.

I just realized you have Master Cheif in the tank with your goldfish thats awesome! Epic Win!

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I just realized you have Master Cheif in the tank with your goldfish thats awesome! Epic Win!

Haha yeah he's been there sense day 1! I thought he'd be a cool piece to have for decoration. Almost like he fell into a river or pond and got stuck.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1434184296.244849.jpg

This was back in the beginning of my 55 gallon. the Goldfish were still small and I had mostly fake plants. But the Chief is there

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1434184465.312638.jpg

My first real shot at a freshwater tank. 10 gallons. Blue and black gravel. terrible filters. And Goldfish.

Haha they are so tiny! The last picture is awesome I especially like the white and gold color!

Alvin

Its been a little over a month since I won this little guy at the carnival. He has been doing great and is fitting in quite nicely. He really enjoys hanging out in the fake plants!

Attachments

• IMG_3190.jpg
    IMG_3190.jpg
    252 KB · Views: 103
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1440556028.416711.jpg

The big one is my new guy. Little guy photo bombed him.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom