post your best aquarium pics and make this a huge thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How do you you keep your back glass so clean!? Great tank!

Lol. I just moved all this over from a tall tank about a month ago so coraline hasnt had a chance to grow yet. My last tank was coated in it. If it gets too covered this time I think im gonna scrape it off with a razor blade. I really like the nice clean look. Im starting to get some of those little filter feeders on the back wall now.

Lol. I just moved all this over from a tall tank about a month ago so coraline hasnt had a chance to grow yet. My last tank was coated in it. If it gets too covered this time I think im gonna scrape it off with a razor blade. I really like the nice clean look. Im starting to get some of those little filter feeders on the back wall now.

Is it safe to use a razor on the glass? Won't the glass get scratched?

Ive scraped paint off with a razor blade and it worked great. Now it was a brand new blade. Dont use a blade you just have laying around and take ur time. Be very diligent and all will be good. If you scrape it like an ape its obviously gonna scratch your tank. Id practice on a little spot in one of the bottom corners before you move on.

Ive scraped paint off with a razor blade and it worked great. Now it was a brand new blade. Dont use a blade you just have laying around and take ur time. Be very diligent and all will be good. If you scrape it like an ape its obviously gonna scratch your tank. Id practice on a little spot in one of the bottom corners before you move on.

Ok, thanks. I am going to start my aquarium soon and I have a spare painted aquarium that I will use. I will post pics as it progresses. :p

I have 6 baby harlequin rasbora baby's 3 dwarf rainbow fish tomorrow gonna get either some rummy nose tetras or cardinals or neons what do you guys think it's a 20 long with aqua clear 50 also gonna get some kuhli loaches and gbrs

Attachments

• image-3738447541.jpg
    image-3738447541.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 184
  • image-3951907999.jpg
    image-3951907999.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 163
My tank !!

Attachments

• image-3061391804.jpg
    image-3061391804.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 173