Post your best tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for the crab lovin'

Nice female fiddler crab. Be aware they need access to fresh air too.

:) sorry, it's not a fiddler- although I do have a male and female fiddler in my freshwater 10g. This is a saltwater crab of some sort, it hitchhiked on a live rock.

My fiddlers have access to air on their platform on my filter, which they now stay hidden in all day and only come out and play in the tank at night... In addition to air they also need a small "wading pool" of water with aquarium salt added ;)

It's nice to see someone caring enough about the fiddler crab to teach others ways to improve their lives!! :thanks: (y)

That's a very kind response. I do know my crabs, though. Fiddler crabs (Uca genus) can be found in different water types, including brackish and saltwater. This is for sure, without a doubt, 100%, a female fiddler crab. If you can provide any alternatives, i will be more than willing to apologise for an incorrect id. But i know i'm correct.

I was told this is what he is

That's a very kind response. I do know my crabs, though. Fiddler crabs (Uca genus) can be found in different water types, including brackish and saltwater. This is for sure, without a doubt, 100%, a female fiddler crab. If you can provide any alternatives, i will be more than willing to apologise for an incorrect id. But i know i'm correct.

http://http://www.birdingtours.com.au/images/Red-Crab.jpg

My 35 gallon work in progress but coming out alright

Attachments

• image-3804568358.jpg
    image-3804568358.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 142
My 50 gallon community, half artificial and half live plants.

ForumRunner_20130106_193851.jpg

ForumRunner_20130106_193912.jpg

ForumRunner_20130106_193932.jpg
The tank is stocked with 1 Angelfish, 6 Bronze Cories, 6 Buenos Aires Tetras, 3 Turquoise and 3 Boesemans Rainbows.

ForumRunner_20130106_193951.jpg

I used to have a 25, 5 and two 1 gallons in my bedroom. I realized I was crazy and now I just have my 50 gallon hahah.

I used to have a 25, 5 and two 1 gallons in my bedroom. I realized I was crazy and now I just have my 50 gallon hahah.

I must be crazy. I have 2 30 gallons, 3 10 gallons, a 5 gallon, and a 55 waiting to cycle. Lol.

My cycling 37 gallon tank! Fake plants for now but I will be getting live later! I also have 2 large pieces if driftwood soaking and waiting to be put in!

Attachments

• image-3157621457.jpg
    image-3157621457.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 76
Back
Top Bottom