Post your best tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice hahah. I just had all those in my bedroom and it looked bad, once I get my own house there will be tanks in every room!

My cycling 37 gallon tank! Fake plants for now but I will be getting live later! I also have 2 large pieces if driftwood soaking and waiting to be put in!

Looks great and will look even better with the drift wood! :popcorn: you should post a pic when it's all set up! :)

Nice hahah. I just had all those in my bedroom and it looked bad, once I get my own house there will be tanks in every room!

Lol. That's awesome! I did that for a while but water changes were really tiring. Lol. I finally got to move and here is my new fish room! I had to downsize by 1 30 and 1 10. They're still at my boyfriend's house waiting to be rehomed. :(

It's still a mess because I'm not unpacked. Lol. :eek:

img_2270340_0_45b7d8c0d7854f45c90de3346918f355.jpg

The one on the left looks awesome even from here hahah. Id love to have so many tanks.

Thanks! Lol. That's my 29 tropical community. :) I told my boyfriend about different kinds of aquariums I want...I wish I could put the look on his face into words. Haha!

Pictures of my updated scaped 75g African cichlid tank

I LOVE how natural that is!! It's beautiful! Lots of colors in those cichlids! :)

Here is my 36 Gal. Bow Front. My goal is to some day have a 55 or 60 Gal. But for now this works for me!!!

image-2255145698.jpg

image-909283840.jpg

image-1969189271.jpg

image-615162213.jpg

I have only had them a few weeks but so far not at all... I added them at the same time and they seem to get along very well....Haven't had any problems with any of them and the other fish either.....so far anyways

Back
Top Bottom