Post your Betta Pics Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wish I could ship to Canada! I like helping out my fellow aquarists. Good luck finding a good source. If nothing else, save up for some Thai fish and get a couple shipped at the same time. Transshipping doesn't cost all that much more than shipping within the country, at least express shipping within the country. Which would be best if you are getting fish shipped anyway.

All of my boys!

The blue HMPK looking guy is actually a wild Guitar Smaragdina. He's my favorite!
The DTPKEE is "Mo" for Mohawk
The yellow koi HMPK is "popcorn"
Blue/yellow/white HM is "captain Jack" because he's blind in one eye because of the dragon scaling defect that sometimes causes the scales to grow over eyes
The CTPK is called "Zorro" because he's masked lol
The copper marble is "Ferdinand" for Ferdinand the cow
And the rest don't have names.
All are imports

I also have atleast 8-10 females and 3 fry that I bred myself. I don't have pictures of them, but will post later

Beautiful fish :)

Here's my sweet Double-finned Reference. My friend and I went through so many comic/video game/and movie characters trying to name him that he ended up just being Reference. And he runs a small community tank where everyone ele's name is a reference to something hehe

972045_10201270025568085_903147884_n.jpg

Here's my sweet Double-finned Reference. My friend and I went through so many comic/video game/and movie characters trying to name him that he ended up just being Reference. And he runs a small community tank where everyone ele's name is a reference to something hehe

He's beautiful!

Hes called stevie as in stevie nicks from fleetwood mac as she wears floaty tops which remind me of male bettas fins :)

Everyone has some gorgeous Betta's! I will post some pictures of mine once I get home. :)

Received my new dumbo betta today, my son has named him Gus! I'll try to get better pictures of him when he settles.

ForumRunner_20130801_112356.jpg

Ok! Finally got some pictures loaded...so here they are. :)

This is Kevin, my halfmoon betta from PetSmart. I've had him for 6 days now. He's so much fun to watch!

He's CONSTANTLY flaring up at his reflection and almost always has his fins fanned out. He knows he's gorgeous! Haha. The pictures don't really show it much, but he has a shiny blue sheen to him at certain angles. You can also see a bit of blue at the beginnings of his fins...I wonder what color he will be in a few months!

He's in a 5.5 gallon with a Zebra Nerite snail and a Moss Ball! You can see the snail in the picture of the whole tank...he's right above the moss ball on the driftwood!

82331-albums12954-picture60046.png

82331-albums12954-picture60051.png

82331-albums12954-picture60049.png

82331-albums12954-picture60048.png

Ok! Finally got some pictures loaded...so here they are. :)

This is Kevin, my halfmoon betta from PetSmart. I've had him for 6 days now. He's so much fun to watch!

He's CONSTANTLY flaring up at his reflection and almost always has his fins fanned out. He knows he's gorgeous! Haha. The pictures don't really show it much, but he has a shiny blue sheen to him at certain angles. You can also see a bit of blue at the beginnings of his fins...I wonder what color he will be in a few months!

He's in a 5.5 gallon with a Zebra Nerite snail and a Moss Ball! You can see the snail in the picture of the whole tank...he's right above the moss ball on the driftwood!

He's very pretty!

My newest, just arrived two days ago from Indonesia. I have been waiting for this guy since May.
ice blue and red dragon halfmoon plakat
Sultan

Horrible pic but it it is my beta that lives peacefully in my community tank he is still recovering from fin rot rescued him from my local smartco. Lol

Attachments

• image-1384720213.jpg
    image-1384720213.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 131
Back
Top Bottom