Post your cool/rare fish!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This one grows to a maximum of 10 inches, it is a dwarf species.

Sent from my HTC One max using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'm assuming you don't live in us or Canada and can keep him. Dwarfs are very cool, always wanted one but illegal to own in the states

This one grows to a maximum of 10 inches, it is a dwarf species.

It may be a dwarf species but it's still a snakehead. Like the mantis shrimp and clown, snakeheads have a psychopathic killing instinct and I would under no circumstances put it in with other fish.

Live in UK. I've seen other tanks that people keep snakeheads with other fish with no problems at all.

It may be a dwarf species but it's still a snakehead. Like the mantis shrimp and clown, snakeheads have a psychopathic killing instinct and I would under no circumstances put it in with other fish.

Actually this is not true, some species of dwarf snakeheads aren't to aggressive. Rainbows are semi aggressive. Idk what exact species from the Chana genus that is but if everything in there isn't dead yet, it is probably ok

I believe it's a Channa Gachua.

It's still most likely illegal. Just to warn you, if that think gets out it can survive on land for up to 4 days and can travel 1/4 mile and will eat anything that it can get its hands on

It's still most likely illegal. Just to warn you, if that think gets out it can survive on land for up to 4 days and can travel 1/4 mile and will eat anything that it can get its hands on

Although it might be illegal. This is a post your rare fish thread not an argue thread. It's still a very neat fish non the less

Although it might be illegal. This is a post your rare fish thread not an argue thread. It's still a very neat fish non the less

Yes it is a gorgeous fish and it's very cool and rare! It's just one of those things that can spark an argument or disagreement on a forum.

Didn't realize it would cause all this lol

This is also untrue about it eating anything. That's ridiculous. In uk they're not illegal like they are here in North America. Back on topic though here's my tiger pleco ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1391788788.478273.jpg

for the species invading the US this is absolutely true. They started out in aquariums too, as tasty pets. Look it up...

WHAT!!!!! Is he keeping freaking king kong over there??

Sent from my HUAWEI G510-0251 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Just looked up the sneakhead fish. Creedy isn't keeping king kong, he's keeping Fishzilla!! Man that's crazy. Definitely the thread to show him though

Just looked up the sneakhead fish. Creedy isn't keeping king kong, he's keeping Fishzilla!! Man that's crazy. Definitely the thread to show him though

Yes snakeheads are highly invasive and illegal in most if not all of the us and have been known to get into yards and go in homeowners pools and live there and then they start to wonder where little poochi ran off too

Back
Top Bottom