Post your full tank shot here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Love your tank fresh 2o, looks fab, are you using co2?

Thanks! Yes (AquaTek Premium Regulator with solenoid + Paintball tank). Those are nice angels. Koi pattern? One day I'll buy more fish (on a 2 year hiatus). I find plants are easy but fish not so easy.
Cute Westie in your avatar. I have one as well. They rule the roost!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Think I've commented on this thread but not actually posted my tank. Soon to be torn down and rescaped...

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1411271470.215833.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1411273740.723603.jpg
My 60 gallon semi-aggressive tank. Lovin the new look with that big plant and a nice piece of wood next to it.

75 gallon 6 month old mixed reef

This is my 75 gallon mixed reef.. the plumbing goes through the wall down stairs to a 28 gallon sump and is filtered by a 100 Micron sock filter then filtered by a 600GPH pump that provides both carbon and phosphate reactors with water before returning to the primary chamber to be run through the 150 GPH reef octopus skimmer... that chamber runs to a refugium with algae filter and macro algae after trans versing a series of 3 baffles water is returned by a mag drive pump to the display tank @ a rate of 600GPH( calculated after head loss) .. it is 6 months old and houses Soft corals..SPS...LPS ..Fish are Green/blue Chromis...Yellow tail Damsel...3 clown fish ( yes 3 if you want to tell me they wont get along. Save it...for some one else)....2 pajama cardinals... a diamond spot Gobie.. a lawnmower blennie... and Yes a Manderin ( again.. save the criticism.. she has grown an inch since I have had her and in addition to her relentless hunt for 'pods she eats live newly hatched brine shrimp and frozen chopped red worms placed in a feeding station) ...

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    147.6 KB · Views: 139
This is my 75 gallon mixed reef.. the plumbing goes through the wall down stairs to a 28 gallon sump and is filtered by a 100 Micron sock filter then filtered by a 600GPH pump that provides both carbon and phosphate reactors with water before returning to the primary chamber to be run through the 150 GPH reef octopus skimmer... that chamber runs to a refugium with algae filter and macro algae after trans versing a series of 3 baffles water is returned by a mag drive pump to the display tank @ a rate of 600GPH( calculated after head loss) .. it is 6 months old and houses Soft corals..SPS...LPS ..Fish are Green/blue Chromis...Yellow tail Damsel...3 clown fish ( yes 3 if you want to tell me they wont get along. Save it...for some one else)....2 pajama cardinals... a diamond spot Gobie.. a lawnmower blennie... and Yes a Manderin ( again.. save the criticism.. she has grown an inch since I have had her and in addition to her relentless hunt for 'pods she eats live newly hatched brine shrimp and frozen chopped red worms placed in a feeding station) ...

I know very little on salt tanks so will not criticise. Tank looks great, I'm very jealous

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

This si my 20 gallon bow front...

soon to be relocated to a 60 gallon tall.. as the Angel has outgrown her digs..

the tank is populated with live plants that grow fast enough to be pruned once a week during the weekly 20% water change... filtration comes from a lil penguin bio wheel filer and a ( I know old technology) UGF... this set up combined with water changes keeps nitrates under 20PPM.. I only need to clean algae every 3 months or so...

as stated I have a large angel ( she was the size of a dime when I got her), also 5 rasboras, 1 rosey barb 2 neon tetras and a albino corey .. this tank has been in place with these inhabitants for almost 5 years...

Attachments

• 20 gallon bow front 3.JPG
    20 gallon bow front 3.JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 159
Wow amazing tanks!! I look at these tanks and wonder how to make mine look like that.

The saltwater one looks great too, I know very little about saltwater and it's not my place to judge so I won't ;)

Wow amazing tanks!! I look at these tanks and wonder how to make mine look like that.

The saltwater one looks great too, I know very little about saltwater and it's not my place to judge so I won't ;)

Time... patients and MONEY...

Back
Top Bottom