Post your full tank shot here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is my 75 gallon mixed reef.. the plumbing goes through the wall down stairs to a 28 gallon sump and is filtered by a 100 Micron sock filter then filtered by a 600GPH pump that provides both carbon and phosphate reactors with water before returning to the primary chamber to be run through the 150 GPH reef octopus skimmer... that chamber runs to a refugium with algae filter and macro algae after trans versing a series of 3 baffles water is returned by a mag drive pump to the display tank @ a rate of 600GPH( calculated after head loss) .. it is 6 months old and houses Soft corals..SPS...LPS ..Fish are Green/blue Chromis...Yellow tail Damsel...3 clown fish ( yes 3 if you want to tell me they wont get along. Save it...for some one else)....2 pajama cardinals... a diamond spot Gobie.. a lawnmower blennie... and Yes a Manderin ( again.. save the criticism.. she has grown an inch since I have had her and in addition to her relentless hunt for 'pods she eats live newly hatched brine shrimp and frozen chopped red worms placed in a feeding station) ...

Whoa. really nice setup

This is my 75 gallon mixed reef.. the plumbing goes through the wall down stairs to a 28 gallon sump and is filtered by a 100 Micron sock filter then filtered by a 600GPH pump that provides both carbon and phosphate reactors with water before returning to the primary chamber to be run through the 150 GPH reef octopus skimmer... that chamber runs to a refugium with algae filter and macro algae after trans versing a series of 3 baffles water is returned by a mag drive pump to the display tank @ a rate of 600GPH( calculated after head loss) .. it is 6 months old and houses Soft corals..SPS...LPS ..Fish are Green/blue Chromis...Yellow tail Damsel...3 clown fish ( yes 3 if you want to tell me they wont get along. Save it...for some one else)....2 pajama cardinals... a diamond spot Gobie.. a lawnmower blennie... and Yes a Manderin ( again.. save the criticism.. she has grown an inch since I have had her and in addition to her relentless hunt for 'pods she eats live newly hatched brine shrimp and frozen chopped red worms placed in a feeding station) ...

Great looking tank, well done.

" they wont get along". Sorry couldn't help myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Still have some spreading to do with my carpeting but its getting there.. setup is a 55g odyssea quad t5 pink plant growth bulb , 12,000k , and 2 6500k bulbs, sun sun 370g per hour canister fliter, 5lbs co2 , - plants- lawigia, rotalla , chain leaf narrow swords, glossostigma, baby tears , scarlett temple, telanthera, java fern, and mylasian drift wood with jave moss and peacock moss.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1411866446141.jpg
    1411866446141.jpg
    229.3 KB · Views: 126
Still have some spreading to do with my carpeting but its getting there.. setup is a 55g odyssea quad t5 pink plant growth bulb , 12,000k , and 2 6500k bulbs, sun sun 370g per hour canister fliter, 5lbs co2 , - plants- lawigia, rotalla , chain leaf narrow swords, glossostigma, baby tears , scarlett temple, telanthera, java fern, and mylasian drift wood with jave moss and peacock moss.

1 angel
1 female german blue ram
2 otto cats
1 siemese alge eater
6 neon tetras
2 glo light tetras
2 bronze cory cats
2 loaches- clown/sriata
3 pigmy gramies
5 rainbows- 2 madagascar, 2 austrailian, 1 dwarf neon

Thank all.. its getting there. Its the same tank in my profile pic just a much better scape

Wow!!! I deffinately chose the right place to build my planted tank. Fresh2o, osamamon, bichir bro, krlw, floridaman you all have beautiful tanks. Of course sk3lly your tank is amazing. And finally black waters that 10 is show quality. Speechless. Thank you all for sharing and inspiring the rest of us.

Back
Top Bottom