Powerhead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Grease

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have a 40g tank. Where should I put my powerhead at?

The smart Acts answer is In the tank :ROFLMAO: look for dead spots and try to get rid of them I use Purple up to track the flow through the tank then adjust as needed.

1217602663_qjTkM-M.jpg

Purple up is additive that is claimed to aid the growth of colaline algee it's white when you pour it i use it to track flows in my tanks i dont think it's good for much else.
I run two 750's just like the 2nd pic above, once a week i cause a storm in my tank with another hand held 1050 this blows around any debris that may have settled Funny thing is the fish hate but the coral seem to love it.

Grizz said:
Purple up is additive that is claimed to aid the growth of colaline algee it's white when you pour it i use it to track flows in my tanks i dont think it's good for much else.
I run two 750's just like the 2nd pic above, once a week i cause a storm in my tank with another hand held 1050 this blows around any debris that may have settled Funny thing is the fish hate but the coral seem to love it.

I got ya thanks, sry for hijackin by the way lol

Back
Top Bottom