pregnant?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She was but I made the mistake of trying to net her to put her in the tank but couldnt so I gave up as didn't want to stress he put anymore. By the looks of her I don't think it'll be much longer now.

I'll be following this thread! :)
I don't have any livebearers but I could imagine how cool it would be to have a pregnant fish!

Definitely tonight or tomorrow. Look at that square belly! If you want, you can catch your other fish and move them so she is comfortable

I remember when I was waiting for my molly to drop, felt like the longest wait ever.

I would joke saying she wasn't pregnant, but fat lol.

Well she gave over 30 frye.

They are 2 weeks today :)

Good luck and enjoy!

I remember when I was waiting for my molly to drop, felt like the longest wait ever.

I would joke saying she wasn't pregnant, but fat lol.

Well she gave over 30 frye.

They are 2 weeks today :)

Good luck and enjoy!
Yeah it is a PITA waiting but once they start, they don't stop.....hahah

I've just spotted 1 tiny tiny fry in the tank, she's started!
Right well you need to leave her alone, all bubblers, lights off. Just before you do, feed the other fish. This will distract them and if they are fed, they don't usually bother with the fry. I my experience, she 'could' be done in about 2hrs, not always though. She will be considerably smaller when she finished. Have you got the intake covered??. Best of luck catching them...haha

Just got up and checked her, she is still massive and no signs of any more. The boys are chasing her, I've just fed them so she's had something to eat, may have to definately put her in the trap tonight to give her a break.

Just got up and checked her, she is still massive and no signs of any more. The boys are chasing her, I've just fed them so she's had something to eat, may have to definately put her in the trap tonight to give her a break.

Move the boys to the trap. Otherwise they will suck the fry through the tiny holes

Back
Top Bottom