pregnant?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Took a few pics but it's that small! She's still quite big but the dark bits aren't so dark anymore, so wonder wether she's had more and there hiding in the tank somewhere

I've got quite a few places to hide in there! Is it right that a month later she will have more?

Uhhhhhh yes! Definitely more. And if this was her first batch then it should be fairly small. As she progresses then she will start having more. Just make sure she doesnt get stressed. She could abort the whole birth

Just going to keep my eyes peeled to see if I can spy anymore. I've made a note of the date so I no when to expect anymore. Do they grow quite fast?

Found another one today!

ForumRunner_20130719_154610.jpg

Did a 25% water change today and spotted a 3rd baby but it swan away too fast!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130719_154635.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130719_154635.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 38
Will do. I've put a couple of leafs in there already but will try and pick up a small plant tomorrow.

Will do. I've put a couple of leafs in there already but will try and pick up a small plant tomorrow.

Get something with a small leafy stem or java moss is way better. The fish will eat small things off of it. I keep my fry like that feeding them flakes every 2-3 days

I've found that out already, I keep thinking they've escaped so have to look in from the top and there they are!

I've only found 3, 2 I managed to catch but the other I saw it once and then it was gone, haven't seen it since. I've made a note of when these where born so I should be able to save more next time round

Back
Top Bottom