Prettiest Tanks???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Showing images on posts?

How does everyone get to show their photos in these posts? When I tried inserting image all it asked for was the URL link. But when I put in the link when post all it show was the link printed out not the image.

what probe do you have in your tank.
i've been looking around and it's hard to find anything that is less than $100 per probe. The only ones i am looking for are ammonia and PH.

billberet said:
what probe do you have in your tank.
i've been looking around and it's hard to find anything that is less than $100 per probe. The only ones i am looking for are ammonia and PH.

I have the Seneye probe, measures Ph, Ammonia and Temp - though Nitrite and Nitrate is apparently in the works and possibly due around December.

Start of my new project in my old Juwel Korall 60 litre, experimenting before I spend some money on those mighty nice rimless tanks.

Borderlesscott said:
Start of my new project in my old Juwel Korall 60 litre, experimenting before I spend some money on those mighty nice rimless tanks.

I love that tank! What's the stock ideas?

I've got 7 wild green neons in there at present, 10 rcs, 5 pygmy corys and my male long finned german blue ram, my female GBR needs a break so he will be coming out in a few days. Probably just keep what I have for a while, maybe add an Amano or two and a few more Tetra at some point, just keeping it simple as going to concentrating on the plants. If all goes to plan I'll be requesting a 100 litre ADA rimless tank of my wife for Christmas!

Back
Top Bottom