Progress on my tatal redo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ghostking010

Aquarium Advice Freak
So this is what's going on stick around for more and final lol

image-861965636.jpg

image-2185074486.jpg

image-1284286875.jpg

image-18348178.jpg

image-1490816449.jpg

image-1070286861.jpg

Attachments

• image-987005567.jpg
    image-987005567.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 45
Yikes!! Your suppose to clean the sand first. I'd turn the light off and forget about it for a couple days. If it's in a spot in the house you have to see it then throw a blanket over it.

Lol cleand the sand for hours that's how it came out lol it's settleling down as we speak lol im gonna leav it for a few ours and do a water change you think it be cool to put my fish back in tho jw

Lol cleand the sand for hours that's how it came out lol it's settleling down as we speak lol im gonna leav it for a few ours and do a water change you think it be cool to put my fish back in tho jw

That cloudy I would hold off on re adding fish till its cleared up. That's course particles that would be filtering through their gills

They should be fine if the water tests fine, but I'd still wait a few hours before adding them. I would throw every filter I have on it with some filter floss to quickly clear it up. Do small water changes at a time and only replace the water. Try not to disturb the sand or it may make it worse. Let it settle to the bottom and deal with it in small portions. Otherwise it will stay cloudy longer

Clearifyer isn't going to do a thing to the sand dust.

Well hers a pic it's clearing up now I'm emoting it and adding clean water and adding this to the water too

image-494958496.jpg

image-3378096580.jpg

image-2458179091.jpg

Next time, lay a bowl on the sand bed and pour the water into the bowl. Distributes the water more evenly and doesn't mix it into the water column ;) that's just agitated sand from water being poured in to quickly based on the look and the speed at which it's settling

I empty it again and re added water then the treatment lol it was a little to cloudy so to speed the process I did it lol

Back
Top Bottom