pure endler livebearer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EdgarMedina1010

Aquarium Advice Freak
''1 pair of endlers 10 bucks shippped ..

and some of these female have black markings on its body, from the wild desented ones that was imported here into the U.S. years back ago.

This is the N class Peacock endlers Pure breed endlers never seen a guppie in its life and will never see one .

extra pairs will be 3 dollars each.''-oregon fish ...is this a good deal?? and how big do they grow?

I've had Endler's before; there not rare after a person's had them in your area for long. ;) I flooded the market here a couple of years ago with about a half-dozen adults. They breed like bunnies. Great fish, though; pretty and very active.

Just be sure that they don't come in contact with guppies: they will interbreed and you'll no longer have your pure line.

The females get about the size of a platy. The males are itty bitty, but very colorful and fun to watch.

They do breed just like guppies, so be prepared!

They are closely related to guppies and breed as prolifically as their cousins. They will cross-breed with guppies if given a chance though so you might be careful about that.

Let us know how it goes...a friend of mine ordered a number of fish from Oregon Fish, and after 3 months of pestering him, got a shipment of dead fish, and now after 3 weeks, still has not heard anything from the guy.

Back
Top Bottom