Purple Hammer?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrc8858

Aquarium Advice Addict
Was told it was a purple hammer but just wanna be posistive. (sorry but the color is off shooting on my HTC)

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120808_212350.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120808_212350.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 58
bettaowner said:
That's a pretty coral. I don't know much about corals sorry.

Thank you lol.. got that, the Orange plate there, and the purple/pink/green/orange acan in the front which you can't even see the color on : / for $50 :)

Nice deal! Keep an eye on the plate, it looks like it isn't very happy. As for the hammer, I don't have a clue. It could be a hammer or a frogspawn...they are cousins after all..., but you'll be able to tell once it adjusts.

Sniperhank said:
Nice deal! Keep an eye on the plate, it looks like it isn't very happy. As for the hammer, I don't have a clue. It could be a hammer or a frogspawn...they are cousins after all..., but you'll be able to tell once it adjusts.

Why would you say that about the plate its puffed up with tentacles extended... Really don't wanna lose it since its now my absolute favorite haha

I say that because of the amount of skeleton shown in the pic. If it is puffed and tentacles out, then I wouldn't be worried. But favorite? Man you replaced your acan lords fast ;-)

Don't get me wrong my acans are still very high on the list but I've seen the purples and greens for the plates but you can see this thing from a mile away lol .... As for skeleton showing I'm not even sure what to look for when it comes to these.

Sniperhank said:
I have a skeleton of one ill take a pic of for you tomorrow after work. When you see it it is really obvious.

Sounds good just I figured the only place you'd even be able to see skeleton would be through the mouth unless its had its tissues damaged

Oh ya and by the way hank I did get an acan lord and an acan enchinata when I got that plate soooo lol

The ones I caused you to order? If so NO where can I see them :)

Sniperhank said:
My build thread is in the getting started forum, UPGRADE 55 gallon.

Love the syrah :) glad you ordered from them.. now I feel more comfortable about spending that kinda money on my acans :D

Back
Top Bottom