Question about new fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry to hear that. Imho make sure the next fish you buy are mbuna, if that's the type of tank you wanna keep. It will be easier in the long run. Malawi bloat is not fun to deal. Alhi would have outgrown your tank anyhow. Before I buy any cichlid I look it up on cichlid forum first. How is your feather fin?

He finally settled in which means he started hiding. My tank boss (AKA cobalt blue) occasionally will chase him out of a cave but he seems to be doing fine. He's not as active as when I first put him in but I think that's normal.

I'm asking our LFS to special order some afra cobues. I think they'd be a better choice. I plan on getting two males. :)
Do you think adding my upside down catfish would encourage the feather fin to be more active since they're both syndontis? I probably will anyways
since he's in a ten and I know that's too small. I just wanted to be sure the mbuna wouldn't pick on him since he's kind of shy.

Back
Top Bottom