question for experienced clam keepers about FLow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Clownfish25

Aquarium Advice Activist
If I did it correctly I attached a video file to this post. My question is based off the video, is my crocea clam getting to much flow?

Also if you have any advice as to what is to much flow and what is the perfect flow?

I know the mantle folding in on itself is to much, but any advice on this subject will help.
Thanks in advance

It's attached I watched it last night. Hmm let me check again

Okay I uploaded it to YouTube.its just a short clip, let me know if you think the clam is happy and if he is receiving to much flow? Main question is about flow for clams?

Here's the link

I agree but on the plus side if it was truly in happy it wouldn't be wide open like that. Just take a little bit of current away. What is that just to the right of it in the video?

Godfrey said:
I agree but on the plus side if it was truly in happy it wouldn't be wide open like that. Just take a little bit of current away. What is that just to the right of it in the video?

There's a Ricordia mushroom to the right

Sniperhank said:
I can't tell the difference at this point. Just doing the "is that a sandbed or rock clam" check.

It's a crocea clam.

Okay so it's a tad to much . Hmm I have been messing with the flow and it seems like anywhere I move them just adds to much flow on other corals. Maybe I have to much flow altogether?? I have a marine land 900, 1200, and a 400

In the picture the 900 is on the left 1200 on the right and 400 on the back glass.

Attachments

• image-96547627.jpg
    image-96547627.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 67
Back
Top Bottom