Question on Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wy Renegade

Aquarium Advice Addict
Just upgraded to Pro on photobucket, and now my new images are showing up as moved or blocked. Anybody have any experience with that issue?

Ok, I did a little research.
All of your photos you're posting contain the date in the filename, and for some crazy reason the forum is trying to convert the number and the first letter of October into the :shock: smiley.

For instance, the it's converting the text to
i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii7/rowlandr/School%20Tanks/Bog%20Tank/Beetle08Oct2010.jpg instead of

Beetle 08 Oct2010.jpg (minus the spaces, I couldn't even trick the forum into doing it right in plain text!)

I'll notify tech support.

Last edited:
Ok, I did a little research.
All of your photos you're posting contain the date in the filename, and for some crazy reason the forum is trying to convert the number and the first letter of October into the :shock: smiley.

For instance, the it's converting the text to
i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii7/rowlandr/School%20Tanks/Bog%20Tank/Beetle08Oct2010.jpg instead of

Beetle 08 Oct2010.jpg (minus the spaces, I couldn't even trick the forum into doing it right in plain text!)

I'll notify tech support.

Thank you Neilan, strange that it just started doing it - perhaps something with the 08O. I didn't have any problems with previous dates.

***chuckle*** guess thats it; in the meantime, I at least know how to fix it.

Back
Top Bottom