Question on Python??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

motherspice

Aquarium Advice Activist
I am going to petsmart to buy a Python, now draining it seam easy but how do you add the prime? when ur adding the water? I always add the prime to the jugs :???:

I shut off my filters during PWC, and just add a little prime every few minutes during the fill up. Haven't had any issues.

I believe most ppl just add it to the tank b4 refilling it but i'm not sure and i have well water so don't need to use it. i just wanted to tell you to check the price of the python on petsmart.com and print it out to take with you since it might be more expensive on the shelf and they will honor their online price if you have it with you.

I believe most ppl just add it to the tank b4 refilling it but i'm not sure and i have well water so don't need to use it. i just wanted to tell you to check the price of the python on petsmart.com and print it out to take with you since it might be more expensive on the shelf and they will honor their online price if you have it with you.

Thanks guys!!!:D

I use a baby medicine syringe and put it all in while the tank is refilling. I've never had an issue.

Back
Top Bottom