Question?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Patrick93

Aquarium Advice Freak
Paludarium is my goal problem is never did anything like that at all currently I got 3 salt water tanks 2 of them being reefs but i ran into some pics of some and really looks awesome any tips, advice, and info is appreciated thanks!!

Some cool pictures there, its really all about what you are wanting to do. Any more specific thoughts on your goals?

Well I wanna make a tank to house 2 red eye tree frogs and fish and live aquatic and land plants

Sounds like a worthwhile goal. Have you got a tank size in mind? How about a filter?

For the tank I was thinking of 24x18x36 and drill the tank underneath to hook up a fluval 106 which is rated for 25 gallons more then enough

red eyes do not swim well, just be aware. put lots of easy climb out options for when the frog do fall in the water.

There will be some access points for them to get out I'm not concerned chances of them drowning is slim according to many forums

Back
Top Bottom