Rainbow Bubble Anemone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
10 ppm isn't perfect, it's to high for nems (and in all honestly you gave no clue where there at because your using an api nitrate test) 2-3 ppm is about max before nems get stressed IME. Your lighting isn't going going to support that clam or another nem, and your elevated nitrate levels are also going to cause problems for the more sensitive inverts.

Well everything in my post was a fact not a biased opinion, but ignore it if you wish. You should have a lot of success with that attitude, good luck to you

Look up the reviews for the orbit marine leds and how they keep clams and nems..... im sure you will find yoyr logical answer there. These people are well known reefers on this forum they are not blaming you they are trying to steer you in the right direction. If you dont want there help or advice then why ask for it?

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Once again, I made this thread simply to find out if the anemone was dead or not. I only had this anemone for 12 hours before I discovered it was dead, so the lights were likely not the issue. I also got fungia, frogspawn, a toadstool, and the clam which are all fine so my paeans must not be an issue either. (About the orbit LEDS: they were a birthday present and I did not select them specifically. I will be returning them and getting a fixture from buildmyled)

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom