RAOK Mbuna Giveaway

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MMantelli

Aquarium Advice Addict
So my supplier is switching up what he is going to breed. And asked me to help him give away his current stock. Free local pickup or you pay for shipping and supplies. We have male and female kennyies and male and female fuellebornies males are blue females are the marmalade. Shipping details are 5 dollars for supplies I will be lining a box with 1/2" Styrofoam insulation bagging the fish and filling with popcorn. Shipping will be from 34731 USPS cost will depend on how many fish you get. Water weight will be 2# per bag which equals 1qt and will do 2 fish per bag. I will have the exact numbers of which fish and more details at midnight tonight. Which is when it will start. The way it will work is the first person will start at 1 and there name next person will quote the post and put the number 2 and name under it so on and so forth.

Last edited:
Ok so I got a solid count from him a little earlier than expected. I will pick 2 winners with a random number generator each winner will receive this package. Unless you want less.

2 m blue fuelleborni 3-3.5"
2 f marmalade fuelleborni 3-3.5"
2 m kennyi 2-2.5"

If I have any left over I will post it up with another giveaway at the end of this one then again untill there all gone. So good luck and let the competition begin it will run from now untill Wednesday midnight. And I will ship Monday through Wednesday next week as long as the payment in is my paypal account. I will give the winners that info in a pm.

Just copy and paste then add your name at the end please. :thanks:

1-statenislandcichlids
2-Fish madness
3-TheCommunityCichlid

Ok contest is over ill draw numbers from a random number generator. Don't forget all you have to pay is shipping plus 5 for supplies (bags, boxes, Styrofoam, etc.)

Last edited:
And the winners are ....drumroll.........
Numbers 1 & 3
Congradulations statenisland and communitycichlids
I will pm you both to figure out how we are going to do this.
Spread the word once I ship theese I will b doing another giveaway.

Can we go ahead and put our names in for the next fish that will be given away?

Free mbunas all you pay is the shipping plus 5 bucks for supplies. We have 5 m kenyi ~3"
5m fuelleborni ~ 3.5"
5f fuelleborni maemalade/ob ~3.5"

Pm me for more info I will be shipping priority overnight. Serious inquiries only please. thanks

That sucks. Well I don't know what to do with theese guys we have so many and the breeding pair of kenyis are at it again. LoL.

Back
Top Bottom