RAOK*** Previously enjoyed Super Naturals Caribsea Moonlight sand

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drawing is now closed/ it has ended!!!

There will be another in about a month!

It will be posted for a link here so all of you can get in on it, and will be notified of the new post and can hop right over and enter for the next one. :thanks: to everyone for another fun time!

There will be another in about a month!

It will be posted for a link here so all of you can get in on it, and will be notified of the new post and can hop right over and enter for the next one. :thanks: to everyone for another fun time!

Ok. Can't wait! :D

I plan on picking up a few more 10 gallons soon, and it will probably go in one of those. Want to get more breeder quality males and a couple more spawn tanks going. Sand will not be in the spawn tanks of course!

I plan on picking up a few more 10 gallons soon, and it will probably go in one of those. Want to get more breeder quality males and a couple more spawn tanks going. Sand will not be in the spawn tanks of course!

Cool! That will be awesome and hope all the breeding works out. (y)

Cool! That will be awesome and hope all the breeding works out. (y)

Thanks! I have the same sand in my black hmpk male's tank and it looks great, so I definitely want to use it again. The rest of my tanks have black sand but I love the white for darker fish. And so far so good with the breeding, so I want to get set up to raise more than one spawn at a time!

Hope it gives you years of service!

I can't believe I was so close on my guess of how much it weighed! 10 lbs!!!

Glad too it will be used for something wonderful, like for Bettas!

Back
Top Bottom