For Sale: rcs overload !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jetajockey

come get me tang police!
img_2063684_0_58fc73e4af3f812a4317ac59d8f6411e.jpg

I have a lot of juvenile rcs. Most are colored up already and are about 1/2" to 1". I have 1 package of 20, possibly 2. These are not culls.

I always put in a few extras to cover potential DOA, but if there is a significant DOA issue (very rare) please contact me within 2 hours of delivery with clear photos of the shrimp. I do not refund shipping costs.

I'll also throw in some random plant clippings that I run across if interested.

Total is $20, shipping included for 20 rcs, continental US only. I know it's super hot out right now so be wary if you are in a really hot area. Hold for pickup is free and would keep the package at the post office (and hopefully out of the elements), so thats always an option.

My next shipping day is saturday or another day at your convenience. I prefer paypal but can arrange for a money order if needed. If local to NW FL I can meet up within reasonable distance.

Thanks for looking, first come first serve!

Jeta, next time you have some rcs you should pm me and I'll probably get some :) do you have any other kinds too?

Second on the desire to get some shrimp from you.

Please let me know when you're ready to sell again.

It'll be a while, they haven't recovered from a tank switch a few weeks ago so they aren't pumping them out like normal....yet anyway. I think maxwell is selling some right now also if anyone is looking to stock soon.

Back
Top Bottom