Recommendations for new coral

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Keith A.

Aquarium Advice Activist
I'm looking for a new piece of coral to go in my tank. I have a 75 gal reef tank and would put it at the bottom of the tank between the front glass and the rock. Low to moderate water flow in this area. Lighting, I have two 150 watt, 10,000K MH, two 65 watt 7,600K CF in the front and two 65 watt actinic in the back. The area is probably about 3-4 inches in diameter. For fish, all I have is one occellaris clownfish but will be getting a one spot rabbitfish, and some other fish but I'm not quite sure what types yet (other than reef friendly of course). Any suggestions?

I just got Cynarina Button Coral it's pretty awesome and it goes on the sand bed but is pretty big when out during the day...but it's cool and has a nice lil flow to it and at night it's awesome when it's tentacles come out. I just had a thread called doughnut coral which is another name for it and I have pic in there. Also it's not to demanding to the light. But also I'm still kind of new to saltwater so sure others will chime in

Back
Top Bottom