Red? Albino pleco

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bkiggy

Aquarium Advice Addict
Is it normal for albino pleco to have/ turn "red" from time to time? He looks angry with a red head

Pic in "my profile" "my pic" "new additions" - he is the 1st picture behind a log infront of a plant - red head
I cannot post picture - 'exceeded my quota' ??

IMO...If you copy/paste your link in your post it will be easier for many to just click on it instead of searching for it.....

Nope, didn't work - not an option on iPhone - I've tried many options in the past for pictures- I cannot post , only add to "my photos" in my profile

Okay, the red is common for male albino BN...I have read that on several sites...actually that is how some sites say that's how you can sex the albino breed. I have one too with red on his head......as long as you know ammo is 0 it is just his normality....here is the link ....Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community - bkiggy's Album: New additions
Also check this link out with all males...they all have the same thing...https://www.google.com/search?q=mal...KYK7PCyAG_oIDICg&ved=0CCwQsAQ&biw=960&bih=473

LOL , I have 3 males. I long finned regular BN, Long Finned Lemon Black Eyed BN, and the one you saw- Regular albino BN ..... No babies! I have enough with accidentally introducing females to my Hybrid Male Guppies

LOL , I have 3 males. I long finned regular BN, Long Finned Lemon Black Eyed BN, and the one you saw- Regular albino BN ..... No babies! I have enough with accidentally introducing females to my Hybrid Male Guppies

lol...oh, okay! I know how that is with the guppies, currently, I am going through it with consistent fry....

Back
Top Bottom