For Sale: Red Cherry Shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jetajockey

come get me tang police!
It's that time again. I have a few heat packs on the way, so I am offering up some shrimp packages, starting delivery at the beginning of next week. I will only do a few of these, so it's first come, first serve.

The current deal is a pack of 20 juvenile/young adult shrimp for $25 shipped. This includes priority shipping with delivery confirmation and a heat pack if requested. If you are local to me (FL panhandle) then we can arrange pickup.

I always put in a few extras to cover potential DOA, but if there is a significant DOA issue (very rare) please contact me within 2 hours of delivery with clear photos of the shrimp. I do not refund shipping costs.

img_1751562_0_44702cdcb2326ed690e40a80856a0316.jpg

img_1751562_1_58fc73e4af3f812a4317ac59d8f6411e.jpg

Last edited:
I've been meaning to get some for a while. They don't really contribute much to a tank's. bioload right? I ask because my coreys keep breeding and I'm worried about running out of room soon.

Would 20 of them work in a 10 gallon lightly planted with 6 habrosus cories and a few snails?

Yup. As I mentioned, I usually go for a target of around 10 per gallon total, that includes a bunch of breeding and whatnot, so 20 is a good start for most small tanks, and if all goes well you'll have babies in a few months.

Cories don't mess with shrimp at all, I have several in my cory tanks.

jetajockey said:
Yup. As I mentioned, I usually go for a target of around 10 per gallon total, that includes a bunch of breeding and whatnot, so 20 is a good start for most small tanks, and if all goes well you'll have babies in a few months.

Cories don't mess with shrimp at all, I have several in my cory tanks.

Sent you a PM.

Nice!! Would they b ok n a 10 gallon with a few tetras and a betta?

I just got the shrimp in today! they're all doing great! No DOA. They were packed really really well! Thanks again and I look foward to buying from you in the future:)

Me too, I really want to get my hands on some super bright ones like yours. Please PM me or post about it in this thread.

He sent me some extras last week and they are awesome! Very colorful and healthy. Thanks! :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom