Wanted: Red cherry shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did ya ever find any Caleb?
I'd like to have some too. I picked up a couple Amano and they are doing fine so I may try the Crystal Cherries now.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Will likely have an easier time in March and April, once things start warming again.

Never found any. This past week would have been great as well. I live in TN and it was 75 outside this week..

Caleb

If your in middle Tennessee, around Nashville, there's and awesome store called aquatic critter. They've got some rcs and tons of other great things.

If your in middle Tennessee, around Nashville, there's and awesome store called aquatic critter. They've got some rcs and tons of other great things.

I'm in East TN near Knoxville. Looking on here because LFS is $5 a head and I just can't do that :)

Caleb

I'm in East TN near Knoxville. Looking on here because LFS is $5 a head and I just can't do that :)

Caleb

Look at pektec on YouTube. He goes to some lfs there and reviews them. Check eBay and aquabid for rcs though, they have good prices.

Back
Top Bottom